Community groups with At The Cross Fellowship are groups of families connected by their faith and location, regardless of age. Several of our church families host a time each week for parents and children of the church to enjoy fellowship, further study of the pastor’s message and application of our faith. We share in one another’s trials and joys, encouraging each other to more closely walk with Jesus. We discuss our pastor’s message as our study content because we believe in the urgency and timeliness of the Word given to our pastor from God for that particular week or season. Lastly, our community groups exist as a way to connect others with At The Cross and serve the community around us.
The Children’s Ministry exists to help those in our care to know God and grow to become like his son Jesus Christ. To accomplish our purpose, we seek out to make each child’s experience at church safe, fun, and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned. We do this through five rubrics:
- We help equip the children with the knowledge and tools to stand firm in a dying world. Hebrews 13:21 and 2 Peter 3:18.
- We instruct, encourage, and help guide them into freely worshiping and praising our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Chronicles 16:9
- We help teach the children how to apply the Word to their daily lives. Proverbs 2:1-5
- We teach that prayer and communion with the Father is the first thing to turn to in all situations. Matthew 6:33
- We direct their hearts towards the ONLY person that can supply all their needs. JESUS CHRIST! Philippians 4:19
Coming Soon, you will be able to give online to the Church, or the mission of your choice!